REA's Total Solution for the GEDÂ® Test
The most complete guide to success on the new GEDÂ® Test!
Created by an all-star team of GEDÂ® and test-prep experts, this self-paced comprehensive guide will help you succeed on today's GEDÂ® test - no matter how long you've been away from school.
- Online Diagnostic Tests - one for each test subject. Pinpoint where you're strongest and where you need to focus your study, so you can personalize your prep.
- Comprehensive Reviews - for all four GEDÂ® test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies.
- Proven Strategies - for tackling the toughest math problems, plus expert advice on writing a top-scoring extended-response essay.
- 2 Full-Length Practice Tests - balanced to include every type of question you can expect on the actual GEDÂ® test, so you'll be confident and prepared on test day.
This book carries the
GED Testing ServiceÂ® "Content Aligned" seal, your assurance that REA's coverage is fully aligned with the GEDÂ® test.
About REA's Total Solution authors:
- Stacey Kiggins - is the English Department Chair at Thomas A. Edison High School in Fairfax County, Virginia, where she teaches International Baccalaureate Language and Literature, and Speech and Debate.
- Stephen A. Reiss - is the founder and owner of the Math Magician, which has provided math tutoring for a wide array of tests including the GEDÂ® test since 1988.
- Dr. Laurie Callihan - is a veteran science author, educator, mentor, and researcher.
- Lisa Gail Mullins - worked for 16 years as an adult education teacher in Tennessee's Hawkins-Hancock County Adult Education Program, where she prepared students to succeed on the GEDÂ® test.
"I had the opportunity to review the updated 2nd edition of this well-accepted REA all-in-one GED test guide....This is a complete, clear, and well-organized edition you can use to prepare for all four GED subjects, and GED Testing Service certifies itâ€™s 100% aligned with the actual GED test." - Corliss J. Fong, Former VP, Diversity Strategies, Macy's Inc.