Use this interactive tutorial to improve your skills and boost your confidence for test day! The lessons in this tutorial provide a comprehensive review of the reading, language, and writing knowledge and skills assessed in the official GED® Reasoning through Language Arts test, along with plenty of practice questions to reinforce and test what you've learned.
With LearningExpress's Prepare for the GED® Reading through Language Arts Test tutorial, you'll get:
- An overview of what you can expect on the official GED® Reading through Language Arts test
- A pre-test to determine what you know and what you need to brush up on
- Lessons, review, and practice in reading, writing, and language conventions and usage
- Practice answering questions that represent the new technology enhanced GED® question types.
- A post-test to assess what you've learned and what you still need to improve, with instant scoring, detailed answer explanations, and a personalized study plan based on your performance
Please note: You will have access to this tutorial for one year from the date you enter your registration code at LearningExpress.