Build your confidence with LearningExpress's all-in-one GED® Reasoning through Language Arts Preparation Package. This package includes an interactive tutorial and two complete practice tests to help you prepare for test day.
With LearningExpress's Prepare for the GED® Reasoning through Language Arts Test tutorial, you get:
- An overview of what you can expect on the official GED® Reading through Language Arts test
- A pretest to determine what you know and what you need to brush up on
- Lessons, review, and practice in reading, writing, and language conventions and usage
- Practice answering questions that represent the new technology enhanced GED® question types
- A post-test to assess what you've learned and what you still need to improve, with instant scoring, detailed answer explanations, and a personalized study plan based on your performance
With each of LearningExpress's GED® RLA Practice Tests, you get:
- Practice with passages and questions assessing reading comprehension, language conventions, and usage
- Practice answering questions that represent new technology-enhanced GED® test question types
- Instant online scoring and detailed answer explanations, plus a personalized analysis that identifies your strengths and weaknesses
- A writing task similar to the one you'll find on the official GED® test, plus examples of responses at different scoring levels and a scoring guide you can use to score your own response
Please note: You will have access to the tutorial and two practice exams for one year from the date you enter your registration code at LearningExpress.