Guided Study Package
Prepare for the GED® Test online preparation course by ed2go is a six-week, instructor-led course that will help students analyze their strengths and weaknesses so they can focus their studying on the areas where they need the most help. After completion of this course, students should be well equipped to take - and pass - the GED® test. Course sessions start monthly.
GED Ready™: The Official Practice Test is half the length of the official test and includes the same types of questions, so students can feel truly prepared. With GED Ready™, students receive:
- GED Ready™ voucher that can be used for all four GED Ready™ tests - Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies, and Science
- Score indicating likelihood of passing the official GED® test
- Enhanced Score Report with details on what skills the student needs to improve
- Personalized study recommendations tied to a range of publisher study materials
- Note: The GED ReadyTM practice tests voucher will expire 12 months from date of purchase.
About the publishers:
ed2go is the industry leader in online learning for adults and provides the highest-quality online courses through a network of more than 2,100 top colleges, universities, and other organizations.
GED Testing Service is the official creator of the GED® test and has been trusted by adult learners for more than 70 years. With GED Ready™, GED Testing Service has provided the only test with a strong predictive correlation to the student's likelihood to pass the GED® test.